We partner with our community to provide resources for youth and young adult development; to contribute to physical, social, emotional and spiritual wellness; to advocate for housing stability and to promote land stewardship for community enrichment.
- We will provide resources for youth and young adult development through programs such as life skills mentoring, academic improvement, job readiness and career planning.
- We will contribute to community wellness by improving access to services and providing resources which address physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
- We will advocate for housing stability for low to moderate income residents by supporting tenant organizing efforts as well as safe and affordable housing initiatives.
- We will promote land stewardship and the environment by supporting projects such as neighborhood beautification, community gardens and spaces for recreation and community enrichment.
- We will empower our congregations to participate in our mission by providing training and facilitation to engage in community renewal.